Sunday 21 March 2010

1 week later....everything has changed.

Well I quite one job, but have just found another temporary one, so that will keep me out of trouble for the next 6 weeks.

Indonesian language is coming along, but my goodness, so they really have to roll all their R's out there. The Indonesians seems to love the constants, 'r' and 'k'. The sentence construction I am really worried about, but he ho!

At the doctors on Tuesday to get my medical done and start my vaccination programme.

The dentist has given me the all clear ;-)

And guess what T4 featured from of the lsland of Flores this week, and they are again next week, you can see all this on this link http://www.channel4.com/programmes/ultimate-traveller/4od#3048373. I will get to see all these sights but without the teenage angst, thank goodness! However it seems English may be more widely spoken than I initially believed, but I am still going to keep up the Indonesian, it would be so handy to know another language.

Hope everyone is well


No comments:

Post a Comment